Thursday, March 20, 2008

I feel dead inside. I always do after I cry.
I have no more shoulders to cry on, I'm completely alone...

I cried out with no reply
And I can't feel You by my side

This is exactly how if feel but minus the positive elements of the song that preach of joy and security and blind faith. I don't understand that. I don't know what happens next... all my friendships feel conditional. I can't really open up to anyone because I can't trust anyone. I've recieved so many bad vibes and cold shoulders for the past little while I have no where to turn.
I guess I'll just get by. Lol I probly sound like such a wuss on here... gosh who posts about the fact that they can't trust their friends on blogspot? That's just dumb...

2 comments:

Stefanie Renee Margret McAndrews said...

Awe, Well I don't ussually go on peoples blogs, I'm just bored and I can't sleep, but I'd just like to say that I think you are a wonderful girl, and I hope I've never given you a cold shoulder, I'd really like to get to know you and be your friend though! :)

Zhen said...

thank you very much!
I doubt you've ever given me the cold shoulder though lol.
THat would be nice, do you have a blog?