Saturday, March 26, 2011

Caring

Sometimes caring so much is frustrating. I love my friends and I don't want them to get hurt.
I am hearing "you're not my mom" a lot more lately than I did before... I wish I didn't sound like such a nag all the time but honestly, I care too much about you to just stand idly by while you screw yourself up over and over again!
I don't care if you call me your mother, a nag, a pain in the ass, self-righteous, over-stepping-my-bounds or anything else you can come up with. I am not going to stop loving you. I am not going to stop holding you accountable to the stupid, self-destructive decisions you sometimes make.
I don't think you're always dumb, otherwise I probably wouldn't be friends with you. But you are starting to make SILLY CHOICES and I am not going to let you off the hook. I'll be here when you get hurt or when you need to talk or need someone to pick you up.
I hope you'll feel the same way about me when I hit those stupid decisions kay?

Zhen

No comments: