Thursday, September 24, 2009

just personal stuff

I haven't been home for 13 hours! Blech!

I miss some people right now. Its hard when you decide you can't talk to someone because you know they're bad for you but you always just enjoy each other's company so much and... Yeah its difficult to let that go.

I am loving my Thursday nights group thing, its a bunch of graduated kids who get together to discuss world events from a Christian perspective and I love it. I'm learning so much and connecting really well to the people around me.

I love it when my guy friends say I'm like a little sister to them and that they are concerned for me because I don't have a big brother so these guys are the closest I'll ever get.

I wish I had more direction

My toes hurt.

Good friends are hard to find. Even harder to keep...


Sorry for the mellow navel gazing tonight guys, I'm feeling very contemplative.

Zhen

No comments: