Monday, March 29, 2010

Get off your ass

Ugh. Suicide bombers make me sick. Congratulations, you're dead and you've brought a shwack of people with you. Nice legacy. I'm sure your family is proud.
And I'm sorry but world leaders are strongly condemning something? As opposed to moderately condemning something? I want to see stuff blown up! I am absolutely serious here, 38 people lost their lives today because two women thought it would be a good idea to throw their lives away and take as many people as possible with them. Why aren't more people outraged by this?! I want action. I want world leaders to stop strongly condemning things and start getting pissed off. I want them to send agents into Chechnya and find the culprits' leaders and throw them in jail or hang them or something. Just do something! Stop sitting around and condemning stuff, grow a spine.

No comments: