Monday, March 29, 2010

I know I know, its been another while

And I am terribly terribly sorry for that. I shall pause for you to forgive me.....
Why thank you ;)

Word of the Day
Ghastly - it just makes me smile when I say it! And it totally encompasses my feelings on certain subjects. Polygamy? Ghastly. Liberals? Ghastly. Tights as pants? Uber ghastly.

Yep, this guy is SOOOO my new hero "May amoeba evolve enough wit to hate you" :)
I love this not just because it defends Ann Coulter (which not many people are brave enough to do) but because it is so well written! Seriously, someone who can mention fossil fuel substitution, the founding fathers, amoeba, and offal-eating insects totally gets my love.

Holy Man. Angry eyes much? I get the whole defending your team thing and whatnot but wow.

I can't be the only one who finds this ironic and amusing. But just in case I am; rent a sense of humour!

Zhen

No comments: