Tuesday, January 15, 2008

hmmm

well I'm slightly less panicked than last time I decided to write about my future but no less daunted. Right now I'm thinking that while University is likely going to be a part of my future, I'm not sure its going to be the first part. I know that travelling will definetely play a part in the future and acting of course. Beyond that... I'm a little lost still. Military has been kicked out, it may deside to come back in the future but I doubt it. So yeah, Mom and I want to do a college tour sometime after I graduate, I'm probably going to take a year off after I graduate though i might not... Man there are so many variables!!!! I'm not sure where I'm going to be living after grade 12, I'm not sure if the University I want to go to will be close to home so I can go when I'm 17. I'm not sure of anything... I know Germany is going to happen and once I finish paying for that I'm gonna start saving for a car!! Woot thats gonna be fun... Well yeah, just thought I'd throw this out into the ether... lol talk to y'all later!

No comments: