Monday, May 25, 2009

Moving and Grad and Stupid Fish

Soooooo I moved today!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Its awesome :) I've moved to this completely new neighbourhood and its pretty and my house it pretty and my room is friggin YELLOW. I'm not talkin like beige, I'm talking sunshine and daisies and lemon popsicles. Its not a bad colour, pretty cute actually, but its NOT gonna work with my decor so I'll be painting pretty soon :)

Aaaand I graduated :DDDDDD In a pretty dress and way to much make up (I think) and heels and with my best friend and it was great. I walked the stage in my super awesome robe (and no make up... surprisingly no cameras broke ;)) and then took pics with my family cuz I love them and then we went to the restaurant I used to work at woot! I saw my coworkers and they hugged me and didn't get mad when I got my own creamer from the back (sorry guys lol...) and it was AWESOME.
Then the banquet was Saturday and I got all gussied up with make up and hair and a dress and pashmina and heels and it was good. Food kinda sucked but there was tons of people so I took multiple photos with pretty much EVERYONE I knew haha. It was great...

Ok DUDE! My fish are retarded. Honestly. I think they have mental deficiencies. Either that or they hate me. Or they want to be Nemo. Cuz they just float in their tank and look dead until you move the tank and they're all "damn it! She totally screwed up my act!" and then they're all pissed off for awhile. Then they pretend they're dead again. My fish are screwed up...
Although, one of them is named Rosencrantz (Guildenstern was my second fish but he died a little while ago... fulfilling half the prophecy) so maybe he wants to join his buddy...
Dunno what's with my little sister's fish though. His name is Sammy. Maybe he's just f*cked up in the head. He has no excuse. My fish has an excuse :p

No comments: