Friday, April 02, 2010

Zombie Twin Barbi!

Mmkay so the first thing that struck me about this wasn't my already-well-developed-disdain for celebrity animal rights activists. Especially the ones who pose nude or burst into tears on tv, and if its simultaneous birthday suited blubbering all the better. But no, the first thing that struck me about it was the ridiculously scary, zombie-esque looking Barbi twins!

I googled more pictures of them and honestly...
Other than the rather obvious T&A they've got going on (which is quite frankly terrifying, do they lose balance easily because of the top weight?) I cannot fathom why people found them attractive.



However I am not a man OR a lesbian therefore I can't really be called upon to judge objectively :P but seriously, those boobs could kill someone.

Zhen

No comments: