Monday, June 08, 2009

Dun dun dun DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am DONE my french correspondance course!!! DONE DONE DONE DONE!!! Haha its making me very happy :) no more coming home dreading the french homework, no more never seeing G cuz I have to do french on our spare, no more skipping youth and church and free milkshakes for stupid french!
I have forsaken you francais, sorry m'love but I CANNOT put up with you any longer. Its Spanish and German from here on out... I'll miss you ;)

So yeah, phew I made it. I'm not dead. Rents aren't dead. Friends don't hate me (I hope!), all is well in the world.

Man... this new town I live in is very health conscious, there's lots of runners and bikers and walkers and all wearing workout wear. I feel very... un-health conscious :p
Well biking with R this summer will help :)

ANYWHO, guess what guys :) I'M DONE FRENCH!
haha WOOTADAGE
SO yeah...

Oh btw guys, Palin might be 2012 prez.... coolio....

No comments: