Saturday, June 06, 2009

Its what all the cool kids are doin...

Well it seems everyone has been updating their blogs lately and who am I not to hop on the bandwagon?
I've been muchly consumed with French lately and I am pretty much swamped in it all day today and tomorrow much to my chagrin.
I cut my hair! It used to be halfway down my back and now its a cute little faux bob that goes only to my chin :) I'm not pretty anymore, just cute lol.
I've finished reading Mississippi Jack Being an Account of the Further Waterborne Adventures of Jacky Faber, Midshipman, Fine Lady, and the Lily of the West by L. A. Meyer. If you think it sounds ridiculous you'd not be far off but it is pretty much the most entertaining series I've ever read (save for HP and Unfortunate Events (though those do become dreadfully dreary...) and Twilight and some other books) (but these definitely rank high on the list!) (I've been doing so much french lately that when I typed "de" I knew it wasn't quite right but didn't necessarily see the problem with leaving it as-is... I'm becoming quite the little froggy)
I'm enjoying my new house however without the use of a larger mattress at my disposal I've been resigned to slumbering atop a floor bound little single mattress with no bed frame to speak of (thats the "pity her" cue) ;)

Apparently Cabinet Ministers don't do enough housekeeping, creepy old Italian men don't grow their trees quite high enough to be sheltered from paparazzi taking shots of their nethers and film stars' sadomasochistic tendencies turn out to be the death of them. Its a rather twisted world we live in eh?

Cheers all,
Zhen

No comments: