Tuesday, November 11, 2008

dance=love/hate relationship

Okay so I feel good because I just got a whole shwack of choreography done, unfortunately I'm also now in a lot of pain and very sweaty and gross lol. Plus the song that I used to like no longer appeals to me because I had to listen to it 138 times in order to get the choreography down... Yeah. Its a good song though
Untouched by The Veronicas

And also some choreography for my lyrical duet to this
Run by Collective Soul
also a good song that I will eventually hate because I'll have to do it so many freaking times.

But yeah, I think I worked off the equivalent of 4 burgers and 2 sundaes with all the dancing I did today lol.

And mom and Nana are coming home today from Kelowna where they had a little break and chilled out. Did some shopping.

No comments: