Saturday, February 14, 2009

emotions overload

this is what is known as a thought dump =p

Holy future opportunities batman. I need to figure out what the heck I'm doing this summer. I want a degree. I want to join the army. I want to get married. I want a life I enjoy living without mondo regrets. I'm so friggin thankful that I didnt let you break my heart. I wish you and me were closer. I wish you didnt resent me. I want to travel. I want to learn more languages. I want somebody to tell me what the heck to do with my life. At least so I'd have something to rebel against or follow. I want to be tough and join the army. I don't want to become one of the those girls who walks around with a chip on her shoulder. I want God to help me with all this. I want to be closer with God. I don't want to be one of those people who just let's their life dictate them rather than them getting what they want and what God wants from it. I want to go to the conference. I want to go to grad. I want to do both. Flip... This is so typical. I'm only thinking about what I want cuz I'm so frggin narcissistic. I really wish I was just pmsing so I could pass this off as a hormone induced freak out. But I don't get PMS... So I can't.

Zhen

Ps I had a great Valentine's date :)

No comments: