Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I do not get nearly enough credit

pfft like I don't know who it is. I don't even have to read her blog its so painfully obvious.
You seem to think I couldn't read between the lines.
Now I'm gonna try hard not to take sides cuz I've known you longer but she lies a lot less than you do.
Btw, Stop Trying To Protect People. You only end up hurting yourself more. Wanna know how I know? I've watched you to it more times than I can count. I care a lot about you so I don't like seeing you get hurt.
Call me if you need to talk. Obviously its not going to go anywhere and you know I'm not going to hurt you.


Btw the way guys, it feels like my head is going to explode thats how busy I am. Too bad none of you care :p
oh well, thats why I'm the person people vent to rather than the other way around. Jk love you all

Xoxo
Zhen

No comments: