Wednesday, July 30, 2008

stupid ankle

Ugh my foot still hurts! How absolutely retarded is that?!

Well work was fantabulous yesterday, soooo much fun. I had a stupid overt sensitivity to light for awhile but it went away after a bit and so that was nice.
I had dinner with a friend I haven't seen in AGES so we talked and ate and whatnot for about and hour and he drove me home so that was funky.
And T and A came to eat! I was so excited, I love it when people I know come into the rez. Unfortunately I was informed by D not to bring them in public again until I've taught them how to tip properly but that's easily remedied :p haha

And it seems according to the news that our world is slowly and steadily going to hell in a hand basket so nothing new there lol.
Well I have a massive math project and a quiz and an exam to study for so ttyl!!!♥

No comments: