Thursday, August 28, 2008

laptop murder

We were having some issues but we've mostly resolved them. Yes we. I've decided to name my laptop Calypso. Why? Because most people don't know the story behind it (like my fish's names Rosencrantz and Guildenstern) and it sounds cool. Plus I don't think I'd be able to name my kid that cuz they'd think she was a demon child. And you just don't name a boy Calypso.

So Calypso and I have been having a fun time of it. Just chillin. Getting to know each other. learning each others quirks and annoyances. I'm very understanding and she is getting better too. We'll work this out, we don't need gossip and people throwing kindling on the fire so just give us our space. We'll be fine.

So yeah, went white water rafting yesterday. It was pretty fabulous. I went swimming. Intentionally of course, the rafter dude told us to get out and swim if we wanted to. It was pretty cool, we went over a Level 5 (there are 6 levels) rapid, which was fricken wicked awesome. And I talked to my dad's uber-cool, ultra conservative, knows-anyone-and-everyone-in-the-conservative-albertan-politics-secne friend and he's gonna put me in touch with another super cool, good to know for politics guy. So that could be cool.

Well i'm off to the races

No comments: