Tuesday, September 16, 2008

alto soprano tenor bass friggin tone recognition

So i had my placement test for choir today... My tone recognition sucks but the sound was good so i think I did alright.

And i love my dance group, we're all pretty strong dancers and we got some choreography done today so that was good.

Work was alright today, i made a tip but I can't remember where i put it lol... It helps when you hold on to those...

Life is good. School is good. Work is good. I'm a happy camper...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're really a good webmaster. The site loading pace is amazing. It kind of feels that you're doing any
distinctive trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece.

you have performed a fantastic process on this subject!

Feel free to visit my page ... quantrim