Saturday, September 06, 2008

death race

saw it. funny. gory (a bit). profane. gross. awesome. hilarious. gotta love it.

It was fun, before that we did worship practice, that was awesome! I learned some new songs and loved every minute of it. It was fun.

Soooo I have no idea how the heck I'm getting to work on sunday... I need a ride from the church picnic to work for 5:30... good luck with that sparky. Its not going to work very well. Ah well I'll figure it out later.

So yeah, liking school, my legs REALLY hurt from dance though. i guess I should stretch (a lot) over Christmas break so i don't have to go through this again cuz its just silly. My ligaments and hamstrings feel like they're going to fall off and shrivel up. its painful.

i've decided not to text in class at all anymore. Between classes, before and after school, lunch: that's fine. But in class? Not anymore.

Anyways, i gotta go to bed. its late and I'm sleepy.
Talk to y'all later

No comments: