Saturday, December 06, 2008

bye bye my pretty restaurant :(

So I had to take a "leave of absence" from my job because my grades aren't good enough right now :'(
It made me sad.
But I will go back in February if they'll still have me.

Darn it still trying to figure out what I want for the future!!! I want to do international studies, but I also want to act, and I am freaking loving biology right now so I could do nursing or doctoring or something like that... Its difficult. On top of scholarship stuffs and costa rica and christmas (still haven't done any shopping) and grad committee and choir and trying not to go insane!!!!

Man I'll be glad when I'm done school and I can just chill out and work for a year :D

Not to mention for those of you who've been living under a sound-proof rock for the past week. THE COMMUNISTS AND THE SEPARATISTS ARE TRYING TO OVERTHROW THE FASCISTS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I did not see that one coming. Then again my foresight blows, think it was the head injury a few years back ;)
So yeah, makes for interesting conversations with my social teacher lol.

No comments: