Tuesday, December 23, 2008

expressions of gratitude

well through all the drama going on around me I have realized that I was missing gratitude. People were just getting pissed off and forgetting all the wonderful memories and tough times that they weathered together. So I've decided to compile this list of people I'm thanking, for their love, support and awesomeness. Woot, lets get started (this could be extensive):

-the parents lol, you guys love me and inspire me and put up with me despite the fact that I am quite an annoying child.

-the sister, i love you, I antagonize you, I would kill you sometimes, but I'd kill for you all the time.

-Ynagem, frigging love you! and miss you! you are the most wonderful friend ever, we wasted waaaay too much time on transit looking for the train lady and making up parallel universes. I love you!

-Jess, you are my sunshine :) you make me happy all the time and don't you dare go away again!

-youth group, you guys are a rock. Always there, always care, always fun, always a blast. <3

-church, inspiring, loving, affectionate, entertaining, thought provoking, interesting, weird, accurate, God-centred, wonderful place to be.

-father of wisdom, been awhile since you used that eh? thank you for always giving me another chance even when you REALLY don't want to. You help me put things into perspective and you've been close for a long time.

-work people, you guys are wacked lol. I've learned lots from you guys, most of it I didn't want to know in the first place ;) but work was my haven where I could get away from everything and devote all my attention to something else.

-other bloggers, you inspire me, make me smarter, challenge me to stay more informed, tell me things I never would've found out on my own, bring to light things that don't always get brought to light, entertain me, fill me with new ideas, words, quotes and ridiculous anecdotes.

-greg, you're so much fun to talk to and you always know what to say to help me put stuff in the big picture

-jade, I love you babe. we've known each other longer than we haven't known each other (if that makes sense lol) you know how to make me feel better and make me laugh

-relatives, you love me just for existing (how often do you find that?) and you've always got my back no matter who is wrong lol.

so yeah... thats all I could think of for the moment... *whistles and looks at a loss for words* there you have it I guess.
If you feel I have overlooked you leave a comment! lol I will attempt to rectify the gaffe.

Zhen

No comments: