Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mixdddd emoticons

WOOT DANCE SHOW WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was fabulous, everybody else was fabulous, the audience was fabulous. EVERYTHING WAS FABULOUS!

I'm happy its over because now I can focus on other stuff lol.
But I'm also sad its over because I don't get to perform again for another little while. :(

OMG I love Canada but people drive like the apocalypse is forthcoming when it snows... for the love of all that is holy people...
It took my dad and I AN HOUR to drive a route that usually takes us 15 minutes.
Then I had to wait another 30 min to get a bus and I got to school an hour late... blech

But OH WELL, s'all good.

We're watching the vid of the dance show tomorrow :( I hope I didn't bomb too bad.

Thanks for being there, and not regretting anything. I appreciate it. And putting up with my crazy texts lol. <3

I gotta get some sleep... NO FRENCH TOMORROW!!!! I GET TO SLEEP IN!!!! *happy dance*

hahaha talk to y'all later!
Zhen

No comments: