Monday, January 08, 2007

BREAKING NEWS

A U.S. NUCLEAR SUBMARINE AND A JAPANESE TANKER HAVE COLLIDED IN THE ARABIAN SEA, A JAPANESE DEFENSE MINISTRY SPOKESMAN SAID

Ahhh, this is driving me insane!!! CTV only got it like a minute ago and NNW got it a few minutes ago. I swear, I was refreshing NNW and the CTV thing popped up. This is going to drive me insane... you better believe the second I get more it'll be on here.

Zhen

UPDATE
Finally! Something else! I've been refreshing NNW for the past ten minutes... Not too much new, no reported injuries, the oil rig didn't leak so no massive oil clean ups, the tanker is now at port in the United Arab Emirates. There'll be way more on it tomorrow.

My dad pointed this out, the people who say they read the news and watch it on T.V., they don't really watch the news, they watch whatever the station has at the time. People who check real news sites that are live and update like every few minutes, yeah they get the news. Enjoy

Zhen

No comments: