Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Scorecard

This guy doesn't seem to like anybody, he bashed the Conservatives more than the Liberals but I think that's because the article was specifically about Harper's performance levels. Some things he has a point on, other things are just redundant. I don't know too much about whether the Conservatives followed through with their campaign promises because I wasn't altogether that interested at the time, most of my political interest has developed over the past year. Anyways, I know they've done a good job, heck of a better job than Chrétien or Martin ever did. I'm biased but honestly... Harper didn't do everything the way I would've but then again, he's running the country, not me. Well I've got a few things to do, more in a bit.

Zhen

*Alpha - Souljahz*

No comments: