Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Picktocreep

I read one of the many articles on the Pickton trial. They haven't proven it was him yet so I'm just gonna say that whoever did it is sick, I skimmed the more graphic descriptions of what those investigators found on his farm they were so nasty. Do not read that article of you are even a little squeamish, you will loose any appetite you may ever have. Seriously, grisly and hog nastified sum it up quite nicely. Anyways, I am still free!!! I have no one to talk to about my freedom but I'll get over it. I've been dnlding all morning onto my phone, I'll have to throw on some of the new songs I've found... Yeah I'm a little wacked, there's a disgusterpating trial going on somewhere with people trying to convict a creepy wacko dude of creepy wacko stuff and here I am dnlding songs, but I'm okay with that. Because I can't do anything here except pray and I'm doing that so its in God's hands. I have to go check the mail, talk to y'all later!

Zhen

No comments: