Sunday, January 21, 2007

Fav songs of all time

(in the order that I find them in my music files)
Ordinary Day - Great Big Sea
End of the World - "
Donkey Riding - "
The Night Pat Murphy Died - "
Cowboy Christmas - The Heebee Jeebees
Let it Snow! (mistletoe) - "
Battle - Friday's Cry
The Colour Hate - Souljahz
True Love Waits - "
Diverse City - TobyMac
Irene - "
Party Starter - Will Smith
Raggle Taggle Gypsy - Irish Decendants
A Walk in the Irish Rain - "
Earthquake - Art of Fighters
Who Let the Frog Out - Crazy Frog
Technologic - Daft Punk
Bodies - Drowning Pool
Sweet Dreams - Eurythmics
Die Another Day - Madonna
Cosmic Castaway - Electrasy
Into the Rush - Aly&AJ
Walkin on Sunshine - "
Small - Amanda Falk
I Say A Little Prayer For You - Aretha Franklin
My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
Footloose - Kenny Loggins
Cry - Mandy Moore
It's Gonna Be Love - "
He's My Son - Mark Shultz
Single - Natasha Bedingfield
Unwritten - "
Man! I Feel Like A Woman - Shania Twain
A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton
Rawkfist - Thousand Foot Krutch
Absolute - "
Freuer Frei - Rammstein
Promise of a Lifetime - Kutless
Hearts of the Innocent - "
I Don't Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
What Was I Thinkin - Dierks Bentely
My Immortal - Evanescence
Girl of the Year - FM Static
Flop Culture - "
America's Next Freak - "
California - Hawk Nelson
In the End - Linkin Park
Someday - Nickelback
We Live - Superchick
Kryptonite - Three Doors Down
Animal I Have Become - Three Day's Grace (think that's what it is...)
Stomp - Kirk Franklin
Indescribable - Christ Tomlin

Well, I know most of you don't care but that's about it... good songs. That doesn't even include most of my favorite 80's stuff. Oh well, another day perhaps.

Zhen

No comments: