Monday, January 26, 2009

Excerpt from "I Kissed Dating Goodbye" by Joshua Harris

God gives us singleness - a season of our lives unmatched in its boundless opportunities for growth, learning, and service - and we view it as a change to get bogged down in finding and keeping boyfriends and girlfriends.

Well I found that a rather unsettling perspective... He's right though.

Dude I swear, I have freaking localized arthritis in my right index finger... this is ridiculous. IT HURTS!

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. it always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.
I Corinthians 13:6-8


I have always loved that verse. I can't even remember the first time I heard it, but I loved hearing it. It just filled me with content.

Zhen

No comments: