Tuesday, November 14, 2006

News for today

Now its this kind of thing that gives me a desperate desire to throttle somebody -

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2006/11/14/2352153-cp.html

Can you imagine the pain? The trauma? No, you probably can't, I can't either and I don't much care to. That man and woman should be put behind bars for LIFE. Longer. The death sentence is too kind. I know I sound like a raving, cruel lunatic but I know people who have suffered at the hands of these kinds of people and you do not just get over something like that. People who commit acts like that need to be analysed to see is they show any remorse and if not, given life sentences or death penalties. That's it, that's all. All is all, that's all all is. It's not that easy but it should be.

Zhen

*student driver - stellar kart*

No comments: