Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Weird People

I have like... seven friends that I met at camp right, well we all have each other's emails... sorry just spilled root beer on my shirt... okay, so seven friends ALL with each other's emails. Well every time we send out mass emails with little poems or stuff like this -

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*LoveWish*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Every night, someone thinks about you before they go to sleep. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way. The only reason someone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you. There are at least 2 people in this world that would die for you. You mean the world to someone. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you. When you make the biggest mistake ever,something good comes from it. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look again. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget the rude remarks.



I get like four copies of the email sent BACK to me. Even if I was the one who sent it! Mainly because no one checks the TO: lists. So it gets sent to all of the same people like 5 times. *shakes head* It's kind of funny sometimes. I just sent out one such email and It's already been forwarded BACK to me. Tomorrow there'll probably be three more copies. And I don't make friends with bimbos that often either! So either they don't know HOW to check, or they just like sending emails... back to the person who sent them originally.

While I don't make friends with bimbos very often, I do make friends with fairly odd people which is okay because I am a fairly strange person...

Something to think about - It used to be that you got called weird because you were a little off beat according to their interpretations. Nowadays, everyone wants to be weird because it's in. The thing most people don't understand is that they all moved themselves from one group into another group. But they're all still in the same group... *smiles* ah the ironies of life...

ZhenChau

**= what I'm listening to
*California - Hawk Nelson*


No comments: